Hey Lynette,
As soon as I saw the headline of that NPR article my first thought was, "We
had better be seeing some of Lynette Cook's work in this!" Of course I was
pleased and gratified to find your wonderful illustration of "Epsilon
Eridani b and Moons".
SO cool! You rock!
:D
Jenny

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 9:17 PM, Lynette Cook <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Thank you all for noticing! The image NPR used, Epsilon Eridani b and
> Moons, is one of my earlier pieces. Originally commissioned by Sky &
> Telescope, as I recall, and included in my book Infinite Worlds (and
> elsewhere). It's really nice to have the work out there again.
>
> Lynette
> --
> Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist
> www.lynettecook.com
>
> On Oct 24, 2016, at 2:38 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
>
> Out Of This World: How Artists Imagine Planets Yet Unseen
>
> http://www.npr.org/2016/10/24/495072203/out-of-this-world-
> how-artists-imagine-planets-yet-unseen
>
> Congratulations, Lynette!
> Linda
> Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
> (520) 803-0538
> www.lindafeltner.com

> instructions at

Jenny Keller
CSU Monterey Bay • 100 Campus Center • Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-3480 • (831) 582-4502 fax • scienceillustration.org