see the methodology used for arboreal dung beetles. Though not for pollinators,  use  flowers  or UV light as attractants instead of dung. Hope it works.
Thomas K. Sabu and Sathiandran Nithya (2016): Comparison of the Arboreal Dung Beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Scarabaeinae) of the Wet and Dry Forests of the Western Ghats, India. The Coleopterists Bulletin, 70(1): 1–5. 2016.
doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1649/072.070.0121