Dear Cather Scholars,

The *Willa Cather Newsletter & Review* welcomes scholarly essays for
potential publication. We seek submissions from a variety of perspectives,
including pedagogy, and we welcome essays from graduate students. Essays
should generally not exceed 5,000 words. Essays should be submitted in
Microsoft Word as email attachments and should follow current MLA
guidelines. Once received and determined to suit our needs, essays are sent
out for blind peer review. Our process can take a few months, but we
generally operate more quickly than many journals. We operate on a rolling
deadline and welcome submissions at any time. If you’ve presented a Cather
paper at a conference, prepared one for class, or are sitting on a great
essay you’ve written, we hope to hear from you! Please direct inquiries
and/or essays to Ann Romines at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Steve Shively, Bob Thacker, and Ann Romines