Okay--we decided on East Park on Tues, Nov. 8th at 7:00 pm.  I'll buy the
tickets tomorrow (Thursday) night--just ping me and let me know you want a
seat--and let me know if you have any restrictions (like how many rows of
stairs you're willing to climb.)  My email is agmohlman AT gmail DOT com.
I'm sorry if I sounded so picky tonight--I just have definite preferences,
but am willing to put them aside, as I know others actually enjoy the
recliner seating (for whatever strange reasons).  I can collect for your
tickets when we get there.
Natalya