To all the people of Mag Mor--Rejoice! the Season of Christmas is near!
At our Yule Court this year, the Bardic Champion will be chosen by the
people.  The theme of said Championship is "Celebrate the Season."  Whether
you are celebrating Christmas or the Festival of Lights or the Winter
Solstice or just making it through another year, show your talent and joy
by expressing your own celebration!
Sadly, I will not be there to see and hear your efforts, but I know Mag Mor
will shine with celebration of the season!
Natalya, soon to be former Bardic Champion