To all those planning to join us at Yule Court next Sunday:

Due to a scheduling glitch, we will not be meeting in the sanctuary at Northern Lights; we will instead be in the house.  It will be somewhat more . . . cozy . . . than the sanctuary,  but we'll still have fun.

Fighting may not happen, however. There is no room indoors for it, and the weather might be a tad chilly to fight outdoors.  Long range forecast says 46 for the high.

As for the lovely potluck feast, there are not a lot of plug-ins available, so please plan accordingly.

Looking forward to seeing all of you!