From: Laurie Bebick
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2016 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] teaching adults to draw

I am teaching a  drawing class to adults who have little to no drawing
experience. I am finding that many of them are struggling and are
disheartened by how hard drawing is. Does anyone have advise on trying to
keep their spirits-up? I have only taught 2 classes so far, one on value and
how to measure proportions. I have 3 more to go.

at