Please join us for this year's GNSI Holiday Pot Luck and Portfolio Sharing!

EVENT DATE: Wednesday, December 14, 2016
TIME: 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.

Join us in a celebration of art and artists! Bring a dish to share and please bring your portfolio,
some samples of your recent work, or anything you would like an opinion on. If you are not an
artist, come and see some science art!

All are welcome! Family members and guests are welcome!

We will be sharing a "Thieves Christmas" again this year. If you would like to play, wrap a white
elephant present to contribute to the communal table and join the fun!

For those who need an escort, congregate in the Constitution Ave. lobby of the National Museum of
Natural History between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. We will be checking every 15 minutes.

WHERE:
Smithsonian Natural History Museum
10th and Constitution Ave., Washington, D.C.,
Cathy Kerby Room of the NMNH (3rd Floor, East Court, phone: 202-633-2001)

PARKING:
If you would like to park in the museum lot, please email Alice Tangerini.** The security at the
museum has been increased and you will need to be on Alice's list to park at or after 5:30pm.

** Email Alice Tangerini ([log in to unmask] ) if you have any questions. Also print out this notice
and bring it with you!

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

--
Britt Griswold/SED Code 600