Already in the (Journal) folder!

Gail

On 11/8/16 9:45 AM, Patricia Savage wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Seconded!

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)

www.psavageart.com

Join me on Facebook

On 11/7/16 5:44 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
To the powers that be... This discussion would be nice to include in a journal or newsletter. Or perhaps even be expanded to a panel discussion at a conference. Lots of good info here.

From my iPhone.