Ok, maybe we can talk over the phone ( yes old school !)

Dorie Petrochko
President- Connecticut Natural Science Illustrators
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
203-888-9835
203-695-1215

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Laurie Bebick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Dorie!  I would love more info on how you run your classes.  A syllabus would be great if you don't mind sharing.