Hi everybody!

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to set a price when selling artwork? I was approached today by the dean of science at my school and asked if I would be willing to meet and discuss doing some pieces for the science building. I've never really been sure how to price art and I want to know a little more about it before I go and talk to him. Is there some sort of a standard way of doing it? I want to make sure it's fair to both me and to him.

Thanks,
Megan Mosier