OC,
Like Lynette, I typically offer free use for such purposes as long as the person requesting the image can use the watermarked, low-res version they find at my website. If they need a high-res clean image, I charge $50 each. My policy is here: http://emilydamstra.com/faq/#1444145362027-afbfcc24-bfd1

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario