Good reminder; thank you Britt.

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
Check out my newly redesigned website:
www.emilydamstra.com
Twitter: @EmilyDamstra

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
There are some concerns about discussing current pricing in this forum, which we sponsor as a 301c(3) educational entity.

In general, it is OK to discuss prices actually charge more than 3 months in the past (not what you would charge today). But it would be better to keep it a little more theoretical by pointing to other online information or presenting the components that go into a pricing decision.

For example the discussion here about service fees for providing files, could be put as a "I charge a nominal fee to cover my time, usually about 20-30 min. of effort. You can see my policy here: http://emilydamstra.com/faq/#1444145362027-afbfcc24-bfd1"

Britt