That's good to know! The member lists shows we have two other members there, best to them both!

-Gail

On 11/14/16 1:08 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Hear, Hear!

I have communicated with Rebecca Brown-Thompson, who is down there now. She reports they are well, and hardly felt it. They are quite some distance from the quake center.

Continued best wishes to everyone in New Zealand!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC