Linda
___________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC

On Nov 14, 2016, at 1:48 PM, Sue Wickison wrote:

Thank you for the thoughts for NZ .
We are OK in Wellington after the scary quake, but parts of the South Island are in a bad state of roads, rail and water supplies out . It is going to take a long time for the mess to be cleared up.
The positive is a new reef created off the coast and the resilience of the communities to help each other.
Thank you,
Sue Wickison
From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gail Guth
Sent: Tuesday, 15 November 2016 8:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] New Zealand earthquake

That's good to know! The member lists shows we have two other members there, best to them both!

-Gail

On 11/14/16 1:08 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
Hear, Hear!

I have communicated with Rebecca Brown-Thompson, who is down there now. She reports they are well, and hardly felt it. They are quite some distance from the quake center.

Continued best wishes to everyone in New Zealand!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC