Yes, I agree.   One-to-one negotiating still has the appeal of a “traditional” venue or theater of operations.  The computer algorithms do seem to render everything in bloodless, antiseptic, variations on themes.  I’d definitely miss the  je ne sais quoi human realm of behavior when playing poker around with my robot butler.

Cheers,
Mike R.   (Not a robot)