From: [log in to unmask]>Karen Ackoff
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:35 AM
Subject: [SCIART] traditional egg tempera

Hello All,

This past summer I took a workshop in traditional egg tempera with Koo Schadler at her studio in New Hampshire. Koo is a wonderful instructor, being well versed both in art history as well as being a talented painter who is generous with her knowledge. I’ve written a blog entry about the workshop, if anyone is interested.

http://ackoffstudio.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Karen