Karen,
thanks for the wonderful blog post. Love your llama painting! I have Koo Schadler's book and have worked in egg tempera before, but this makes me want to go back to it.
best, Julia Morgan Scott

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 1:00 AM, SCIART-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
There is 1 message totaling 56 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. traditional egg tempera

Date:    Wed, 16 Nov 2016 23:35:56 -0600
From:    Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: traditional egg tempera

Hello All,

This past summer I took a workshop in traditional egg tempera with Koo Schadler at her studio in New Hampshire. Koo is a wonderful instructor, being well versed both in art history as well as being a talented painter who is generous with her knowledge. I’ve written a blog entry about the workshop, if anyone is interested.

http://ackoffstudio.blogspot.com/ <http://ackoffstudio.blogspot.com/>

Enjoy!

Karen

End of SCIART-L Digest - 15 Nov 2016 to 16 Nov 2016 (#2016-186)