Hi Everyone,

Working as part of an sDiv working group, sWorm (https://www.idiv.de/?id=429), I am conducting a survey on soil biodiversity data to assess what data currently exists, as an initial step towards developing a global soil biodiversity database. The results will allow us to identify key gaps in our knowledge and issues for database development.

We are asking for as many people as possible to fill out the survey, which will only take 10-15 minutes to complete, and is available at:
https://globalsoilbiodiversity.typeform.com/to/GM9ETm

If you are able to share the survey with colleagues, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Helen
Helen Phillips
sWorm Post Doc

website: https://www.idiv.de/?id=429

German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv) Halle-Jena-Leipzig
Deutscher Platz 5e
04103 Leipzig
Germany