Christy,

We did a number of videos on this that are available at the departmental website:

http://entomology.ucdavis.edu/Faculty/James_R_Carey/One_Minute_Entomology_Videos/

Lynn Kimsey

Bohart Museum of Entomology

Department of Entomology & Nematology

University of California

One Shields Ave.

Davis, CA 95616

[http://ucanr.edu/sb3/display/images/pin.jpg]<http://entomology.ucdavis.edu/Faculty/James_R_Carey/One_Minute_Entomology_Videos/>

One Minute Entomology Videos - UC Davis Department of ...<http://entomology.ucdavis.edu/Faculty/James_R_Carey/One_Minute_Entomology_Videos/>
entomology.ucdavis.edu
The objectives of the One Minute Entomology project are twofold: to create a series of short videos to help the public identify some of California’s most common ...