Hello AFEE members and Friends of AFEE!
 This is a gentle reminder that our annual Veblen Commons Award Luncheon is open for registration.   Please read below for the details.   I will be in Chicago this year, so when I'm not zipping about putting out "fires", please stop me and say hello!  I look forward to seeing you there.
Teresa Rowell, AFEE Coordinator

The AFFE Veblen-Commons Luncheon
Friday, January 6, 2017
12:30pm Vevey 4, Swissotel Chicago, Chicago, IL

We invite you to join us in honoring John F. Henry, our Veblen-Commons Award recipient for 2017.  During the luncheon, Dr. Henry will deliver his address entitled “Brutus Is an Honorable Man”.  Please make your selection(s) and pay through our secure PayPal site found on www.afee.net, or, print out this form and mail with payment to our office.
Both lunches include Artisan Bread, coffee, water, and iced tea service.

Option A: $55
Acorn Squash Soup
Short Rib Gnocchi| Spinach| Tomato Ragout| Bordelaise
Passion Fruit-Mixed Berry Bavarian| Grand Marnier Caramel| Blackberry

Option B: $60
Acorn Squash Soup
Sustainable Fish of the Season| Fingerling Potato| Baby Fennel| Orange-Fennel Cream
Passion Fruit-Mixed Berry Bavarian| Grand Marnier Caramel| Blackberry

 (Special dietary needs? – please email Teresa Rowell to make arrangements, [log in to unmask])

Lunch Option A   $55 @ ___________  =  total of $______________

Lunch Option B   $60 @____________ =  total of $______________

Payment Type:
Check - ____________________
Cash -   ____________________
Credit Card -
AFEE accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express

Mail to: AFEE attn: Veblen-Commons Luncheon
 	  Ketner School of Business 324
  Catawba College, 2300 West Innes St.
 	  Salisbury, NC 28144

No purchases, no refunds after