CFP: Hidden Narratives essay collection

Briefly, this book project seeks to demonstrate how recovering erased
narratives of women in music can enrich our understanding of music and
music historiography. We invite work that challenges the accepted
historiographical model and examines the musical labor of women in
vernacular musics of all types. We also welcome work that explores other
facets of women in the music industry such as session work, engineering,
administrative and support roles, and similar activities, as well as the
role of female fans and audience culture. For full information, please
visit http://www.kendraprestonleonard.com/2016/10/18/cfp-hidden-na
rratives-essay-collection/. Abstracts of 350-500 words will be due by
December 31, 2016 to paulajbishop -at- gmail.com <[log in to unmask]>.
The deadline for full essays is July 1, 2017.