Dear all,

A reminder that the SMA’s annual Theory and Analysis Graduate Students (TAGS) Conference is taking place this year at Bangor University on 18 and 19 February 2017. This is a final call for papers, with the 16 December 2016 deadline fast approaching.

We would welcome papers, themed sessions or lecture recitals by postgraduates and PhD candidates, whose research involves music analysis, relating to any style of music. The event provides a supportive and friendly environment in which postgraduates can gain experience in presenting their work and meet fellow researchers. Our keynote speaker will be Professor John Rink<http://www.mus.cam.ac.uk/directory/john-rink> (University of Cambridge). The original CfP is published here: http://www.sma.ac.uk/2016/11/cfp-tags-2017/.

Student members of the Society of Music Analysis (SMA), who will be presenting at the event, are eligible to apply for an SMA Student Travel Bursary to help cover the costs of travel and accommodation. Please visit the SMA website for further details about the travel bursary and/or how to join the SMA: http://www.sma.ac.uk/.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Shay Loya

Society for Music Analysis