  Now that is an interesting idea...If we send out invitations to our
neighboring kingdoms billing it as something like " To enter negotiations
with, and test the metal of, our potential Allies" our Neighbors might be
more likely to represent themselves as a kingdom instead of just visiting
individuals'  And we would still maintain the "Friendly War'" theme we have
established. That could have a significant impact on the size of the war,
and if we set aside encampment areas for different kingdoms even more so I
would think, all of a sudden kingdoms would be doing a muster and counting
heads to see how much space to ask for.

Alan Berylson