On 12/22/2016 3:01 PM, Niewoehner, Hugh wrote:
> While the historical trend is downward, does there appear to be any correlation between theme and attendance?

It's been a while, so the data I used is now somewhat old.

But while membership has plateaued or is gently changing, participation
rates in particular had plummeted.

I don't know if that is still true, but I see nothing within the SCA
that would have changed it.  Perhaps some of that was economic, and that
has certainly changed for the better overall.  But at the same time,
there are more forms of recreation out there that compete with the SCA.

     Tibor