I’m an outsider to your kingdom and have had the fortune to only get to one Lillies. I enjoyed it, although I found it rather hot. Unfortunately, until I get another kidney, I’m not likely to be able make another.

Anyway, Brendan’s comments raised a couple of questions for me, not having to do with the current subject of tents.

> On Dec 21, 2016, at 8:59 PM, Brendan Mac an tSaoir <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>  I know my first Lilies, Lonely Tower got together and built a bunch of stuff (beds, etc). It is one of my fonder memories, and I got stuff for camping at Lilies.

What is/was Lonely Tower? History? any stories?

> If we get the numbers back up, I think the budget will fix itself (with a lot of help from our talented Lilies Committee).

What have the numbers been? I take it, that the trend has been downwards recently. I think this has been true for Pennsic and Gulf Wars also, but neither do I have the numbers for those either.

Thanks,
Stefan
The one who asks weird questions and collects unusual articles and info.
--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris