Gerald, may I suggest that instead of inviting *all* the kingdoms, we select one per year? And have a rotating invite between the four/five kingdoms most likely to come: Middle, Merridies, Glean Abhein, Ansteora, and North Shield.  If time cost of travel is what is keeping local people away, I doubt we would see many wasting four days of vacation just getting here from the coast.

Sent from my iPhone