  I believe year before last was a bit over 1100, Last year I understand it
was considerably lower, partly because many of us went to 50 year and could
not do both, and also it was a year with record high temperatures and many
decided they could not deal with the temperatures, still like many events
around the SCA attendance has dropped for whatever reason and the Lillies
Committee is asking our input on how best to cope with it. We all thank
them for being open about the situation and asking our input.

 YIS,
         Alan Berylson