At closing court of Lilies 2015, Master Rhodri announced attendance of 1056, ten below Calontir'smagic number.

Andrixos

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Berylson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Dec 22, 2016 1:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Historical questions about Lillies.

  I believe year before last was a bit over 1100, Last year I understand it was considerably lower, partly because many of us went to 50 year and could not do both, and also it was a year with record high temperatures and many decided they could not deal with the temperatures, still like many events around the SCA attendance has dropped for whatever reason and the Lillies Committee is asking our input on how best to cope with it. We all thank them for being open about the situation and asking our input.

 YIS,
         Alan Berylson