  I know that it is never palatable to increase the cost of the entrance
fee, but at the same time I have never seen anything that I would consider
foolhardy or wasteful spending at Lillies, It should be considered which
would be worse, paying an extra 10 bucks a person or so or cutting back on
things like tents for our A&S classes.  Personally I don't see how a person
goes to Lillies without dropping 500 or so, and another 10 bucks, to me
anyway, would mean less than losing tents that contribute to the overall
experience.  But I am just guessing on an increase amount and that is just
my opinion.  I will not be able to make it to 12th Night but I would hope
that an increase at the gate is also discussed, we are cheaper than many
other wars after all.

Alan Berylson