Greetings to the Calontir Equestrian (& Friends) Community!

Our annual meetings have been scheduled to take place again at Kris
Kinder (December
10 - https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/). We will be starting
at 10:30.

10:30 am - Mezzanine: Equestrian Marshals Meeting
Marshals, Marshals-in-Training, and those interested will discuss any
suggested improvements to the Handbook, Upcoming equestrian activities &
marshal assignments for 2017, and any other Marshal issues that need to be
addressed.

11:30 am (or end of Marshal Mtg) - Meeting Room 2: General Equestrian
Meeting
An open meeting to discuss Equestrian activities (including upcoming
equestrian activities for 2017 and beyond), concerns, questions, and other
information. All interested in Equestrian activities are welcome to attend.​

If you'd like to add something to the agenda (possible events, rule
clarifications, etc), I will again be taking notes so please send it to
myself, so that we are sure to address it.

We look forward to seeing you next weekend in the Barony of Forgotten Sea!

In Service,

Baroness Eowyth þa Siðend
Incoming Kingdom Equestrian Officer