My fearless prediction: Franz and Tibor are going to do so much stupid stuff at this postrevel that it'll inspire a brand new immorality play

Lo-thurin

Rob Howell
Author of the Shijuren-series of novels
www.robhowell.org

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 4:44 PM, john heitman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
One definitely does not need peerage to achieve that.

Franz

Sent from my iPhone