Greetings, Calontir!

Next Saturday, December 10th, at Kris Kinder, I will be moderating a round table from 10:30am-11:30am in room 100/102.

The panel will feature Duchess Aislinn Morcroft, Hertogin Magdalena Vander Meere, and the Honorable Lady Giraude Benet.

This is a two pronged discussion regarding the judging process of Arts and Sciences Competitions within the SCA. The first prong is deals with judging entrants who are either more advanced than you are or judging entries that are outside of your scope, but not necessarily your field. The second prong is for entrants and will address ways to handle the feedback from your judges, namely knowing how to accept criticism and how to respectfully argue your academic and theoretic position.

It's a panel of very experienced and enthusiastic women (and I'll probably chime in too), and promises to be an exciting and engaging discussion. We hope you'll join us!

In Service,
Rosalye Langmod