Yule Court was a great success.  It was cozy and social and relaxed!  Thank you again to Carlos and Isabeau for the site.  Thank you to Morgana for autocrating.  Thank you to Their Excellencies for their wonderful presence and leadership.  Thank you to our guests for joining us. Thank you to Gwyneth for tthe gift of music to  the ones of us that enjoy singing and the rest who enjoy listening.  Thank you to everyone who brought delicious goodies for the feast.  And especially, thank you to those who stayed and helped clean up our new site.
Mag Mor Rocks!!!
Leofwyna