Hi Laurie,
If you like "Rising Moon" and want to keep it, I see no reason not to. In
my opinion, the name of a business can be very important, but less so if
one is a sole proprietor.

If you want people to connect your name to the Rising Moon name, then you
can make sure your name is included in the page title alongside Rising Moon
(so the search results would be something like "Rising Moon Design Studio -
illustration by Laurie Bebick" or whatever you want). That way, folks would
find you whether they're looking for Rising Moon OR Laurie Bebick.

If you like Rising Moon but aren't sure about the "Design" part, perhaps
consider simply "Rising Moon Studio" or maybe include the word "Creative."

Just some suggestions!
Emily

---
*Emily S. Damstra*
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
Newly redesigned website: emilydamstra.com
Twitter: @EmilyDamstra