I know PSD 6 still works on El Capitan Mac OS, but I don't know about the latest Sierra.

I have not been fond of my Adobe CC experience. Thia may be because of the need to go through a
government purchase to a third party. not dealing directly with Adobe,Plus they keep changing th
APIs fo my third party plugin are always breaking, so I need to keep older versions of the Suite on
hand. So my small SSD main drive is filling up fast.

Britt

--
Britt Griswold/SED Code 600