Thank you, Britt. I may not know what works until I try it.
Lynette

On Dec 9, 2016, at 9:02 AM, Britt Griswold wrote:

I know PSD 6 still works on El Capitan Mac OS, but I don't know about the latest Sierra.

I have not been fond of my Adobe CC experience. Thia may be because of the need to go through a government purchase to a third party. not dealing directly with Adobe,Plus they keep changing th APIs fo my third party plugin are always breaking, so I need to keep older versions of the Suite on hand. So my small SSD main drive is filling up fast.

Britt