I want to install CS5 on my new iMac, which is running El Capitan. What I have is the upgrade version. Of course it won't see CS3 on there, as CS3 is on my Mac Pro. I still have the CS3 disk, though it is an upgrade version also. Any idea how (if?) I can get CS5 to install on the iMac?

FYI, I hunted around on Adobe's site, looking for a way to contact tech support for help with this issue, I came up empty. There are forums and such to go hunting for answers (not my favorite option). I don't see a chat line, either, which I used last time I needed input. Looks like other people have been frustrated about the lack of warm bodies too. Does anyone have a phone # for an Adobe tech?

Best regards,
Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator