That's wonderful!

-----Original Message-----
From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynette Cook
Sent: Friday, 23 December 2016 8:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Installing Photoshop on New Computer

I'm SAVED!!! I'm dancing around the office! An illustrator friend just
suggested checking again on Adobe's drop-down menu to make sure I found all
the options for previous versions. Lo and behold, there WERE more options
that I hadn't seen, out of sight and below the CS2 listing, there was CS3
(regular) in the list of choices. I selected it, typed in the serial # on
the box (which Adobe earlier tried to tell me wasn't valid), and it looks
like all is well and I now can use the software unrestricted. A big
"WHEW!!!"

Thank you, all, for your input.