Good suggestion, Gail. Fewer trips are better. :)
Lynette

On Dec 23, 2016, at 10:28 AM, Gail Guth wrote:

I think by "big items" Best Buy means huge TV's; I once brought a trunkload of electronic stuff for recycling and they took it all, a big monitor and several smaller but still substantial pieces. I'd take the lot and save yourself a trip.

-Gail