HI All:

I am experimenting with Thunderbird for email.

I received an email with attached jpegs, and at the bottom of the email it shows there are two attachments, and has a button to Save All + other options. Yay- just like what the instructions say.

I received a series of jpeg photos from a friend who has been sending for years, and I cannot find a way to save, or detach or in any way get those photos out of the email. The choices do not show up at the bottom of the email.

Anyone got a clue ? What is the difference. He is NOT sending them in any other way than he has for years (low res jpegs). What is the difference from a scanned jpeg of a piece of paper vs. a photo jpeg?

Mozilla support doesn't say.

Ta

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325