Hi Margy: I’m not sure I responded yesterday, I thought I did, but am still working out my email setup issues for the new system.

I found out that the collection of photos that were sent in email actually came from iPhoto, gathered up and resized, and then bulk mailed to this guy’s mailing list. So that may have something to do with why they don’t act like other jpegs.

Happy New Year!
Linda