hi Lynette: i'm on hold with apple support......
sometimes I can narrow down a search by googling the issue, but precede
the text with "Adobe CS5: then type your search"  a tech told me that one
time. you might try "Adobe CS5: install on El Capitan"..

I think Gail Guth said she was running CS6 on something more modern than
what I had. And it works fine.

I'm not much help on Adobe's number.. If you find it, please let me know I
have a feeling I'll be needing it too!

Happy happy!
Linda