For a registered copy of Photoshop, you likely need to deauthorize your old computer and authorize your new computer. You are allowed to install on 2 computers at a time (they assume desktop and laptop). I am away from my computer today. But hopefully you can unearth something. If not, let me know and I'll approach my user group with this query this evening.

From my iPhone.