Fa la la la LA!
Happy New year!
Linda

On Dec 30, 2016, at 11:58 AM, Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If the images are Embedded in the body of the email, you need to try draging them to your desktop. But check them immediately in photoshop to make sure they will open, I have had mixed success. What the issue is I am not sure, but check the .extension name as well.

Britt

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Feltner [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 15:35:08 -0700
Subject: [SCIART] Question about Attachments in Thunderbird

HI All:

I am experimenting with Thunderbird for email.

I received an email with attached jpegs, and at the bottom of the email it shows there are two attachments, and has a button to Save All + other options. Yay- just like what the instructions say.

I received a series of jpeg photos from a friend who has been sending for years, and I cannot find a way to save, or detach or in any way get those photos out of the email. The choices do not show up at the bottom of the email.

Anyone got a clue ? What is the difference. He is NOT sending them in any other way than he has for years (low res jpegs). What is the difference from a scanned jpeg of a piece of paper vs. a photo jpeg?

Mozilla support doesn't say.

Ta