I'd guess that's because of the third-party setup, Britt; I've been on CC for awhile with no issues, other that the original install (all of my install software was in Czechoslovakian -- and I am not kidding. I had to look up the key phrases, but the programs all installed in English; no one could figure out why the installer wasn't in English in the first place).

Gail