HI All:
Tis the Season to ... Upgrade the computer....(grrr, argh)....

I am considering purchasing a new computer, and wondered if you MAC folks could tell me how you use Microsoft office products on the new Mac OS systems.  My system is "vintage".

The Adobe Creative Suite that I depend on, I understand it's now in the cloud.  But what about Microsoft Excel, Word, & Powerpoint?

I know there are alternatives, but I cannot change all my teaching Powerpoint presentations to Keynote. And I really can't see changing Word or Excel documents into anything else.
I might start using new software, but I must open my archived files in those programs.
Perhaps now they can be EASILY imported, but I am not aware of this.

Have any of you begun to use Google Docs and Sheets, and just maintain your files in the Google cloud? I've used it a little bit, but not to have my business depend on it.

No, I really don't want to do this, but your opinion would be helpful to narrow down my research.
Best cheer of the Season!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC