Has anyone observed black holes and noticed the additional, if any, stars, novas, whatever. Are these items seen through our powerful telescopes? Perhaps a question for Neil degGrass Tyson?

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”