I know, I'm surprised myself that it built that much. I guess when you're nose down and in workin'-dog-mode, one just forgets....

However, I probably could just delete the earlier 3-4 years and not worry about those.

I'm still searching the Knowledgebase. Most advice does not apply to my "vintage" OS.

One can also save an email to a PDF (Print>PDF>Save), but that's a tedious process. If I could just multi-select and drag to a On My Mac job folder, then that would work. but can't.

I may just have to rely on Time machine to not have any bugs or quirks. Scary.

Much more chocolate is required.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
www.lindafeltner.com