Hi Chris:
So you make a "new folder" in the section under "On My Mac"? How do you "move all the mail" from that year?

Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC

On Dec 9, 2016, at 12:40 PM, Chris Gralapp wrote:

I separate my emails by year.  I make a new folder every New Year's Day, and move all the mail for that year into the file.  That keep my curent email box relatively easy to manage.

Chris